FULL DAY PROGRAM
- The program will run for 8 weeks, beginning June 5th and ending August 4th.
- Closed the week of July 3rd.
- This is for all children ages 3 years (by June 5th 2017 and toilet trained) through 8th grade completed.
Full day is available 7:30am-5:30pm. The cost of full day care is $180.00 per week per child. This cost will allow your child to participate in 1 or 2 camps per week.
Tentative Schedule for a Full-Day Student:
7:30am-9am Arrive and participate in supervised morning activities
9:00am-12:00am Age appropriate morning camp participation (grades 1st-8th completed)
9:00am – 11:00am Age appropriate morning camp participation (3 years through kindergarten completed)
11:00am – 11:45am Free play (3 years through kindergarten completed)
11:45am-12:30pm Lunch and early afternoon activity (3 years through kindergarten completed)
12:00pm-12:30pm Lunch (grades 1st – 8th completed)
12:30pm – 3:30pm Age appropriate afternoon camp participation (grades 1st- 8th completed)
12:30pm – 3:30pm Rest time and quiet age appropriate activities (3 years through kindergarten completed)
3:30pm – 5:30pm Participate in supervised afternoon activities and go home
Fridays will be water play day for children 3 years old through – completed kindergarten.
- Half-day Care from 7:30am – 12:30pm or 12:30pm – 5:30pm is $100.00/week
CURRENT ICS STUDENTS: CLICK HERE for the registration form.
You will be billed via FACTS for full day or half day care ONLY.
NON-ICS STUDENTS: CLICK HERE for the registration form and instructions on payment options.
There is a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee for the summer program.
The registration fee is NOT part of the weekly charges. This fee will ensure placement in the program, provide 2 snacks per day for full day students (1 for half), camp tee shirts, and materials.
- Full day registration fee is $20/week per child up to $80.00 total per child
- Half day registration fee is $12/week per child up to $60.00 total per child